Your browser (Internet Explorer 7 or lower) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
- Graphene-Oxide-based Membrane Materials for Carbon Dioxide Removal from Flue Gas Separation – Jaesung Park
- Crosslinked polymers for olefin/paraffin Separations – Michelle Dose
- Characterization of transport properties of polybenzimidazoles – Josh Moon and Melanie Merrick
- Supported Ionic Liquid Membranes for olefin/paraffin separations – Constanza Miguel Sanchez
- Fundamental study of various ion transport in polymeric materials – Euisoung Jang
- Ion transport in charged polymers – Rahul Sujanani