Jovan Kamcev has been awarded the 2016 AIChE Separations Division Graduate Student Research Award in Separations: Membrane-Based Separations, established to recognize outstanding graduate student research in this area. He is pictured here with Profesor Benny D. Freeman.
Selection criteria for the award include:
1) The paper must report on research, investigation or design, and must be part of the student’s work for a graduate degree.
2) The paper may be co-authored by others, but the student nominee must have been the primary author.
3) The paper is of quality acceptable for publication in journals such as the AIChE Journal and Chemical Engineering Science.
4) Papers are judged on technical content, quality of writing, and organization.
5) The person nominating a student must be a member of the AIChE.